Monday, June 17, 2013

Wedding Reception - June 29th

It is very interesting and exciting to see all the people that are following and reading my blog.  When I started this last winter I was hoping it would catch on with members of the country club, fellow superintendents, and friends, but I never thought it would catch on to this extent.  I will try to do my best through out our busy and highly intense season of June, July, and August to keep everybody informed on what is happening on the golf course.

Not related to turf this time, but a little bit about me.  This past February I got married on the beach in Jamaica and it turned out to be a wedding beyond our dreams.  The sunset wedding produced the most amazing pictures and sunset that we could have ever hoped for.  Please see some of the pictures below.




It was just a really special day for my Bride and I.  We are going to have our reception Saturday night June 29th from 6-10 PM at the clubhouse.  I would like to invite all friends to stop by for appetizers, drinks, and dancing as we celebrate our new life together.


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment