Thursday, June 6, 2013

Great Staff - Thank you

I want to take a minute and say thank you to my great staff.  As of mid May, we are now fully staffed with a total of 15 employees.  8 of these employees are full time, 2 are weekends only, and 5 are part time ranging from 20-30 hours a week mostly in the mornings.  Over half of these guys have been with the Country Club for several  years, a couple 8 years, 6 years, and several 3 years.  This time of the year is always very busy as we are training the new staff, and these returning guys are really the ones that hold everything together in these busy times.  I will say this current staff is outstanding and these guys really do make me look good.  I may be the one that comes up with the plan, but they are the ones carrying out the plan 7 days a week at 5AM, in the 105 degree heat.  I tell them everyday how much I appreciate them as they keep up with my high expectations, hectic pace, and tasks and challenges that I keep throwing at them.

As you pass these guys on the golf course, please tell them thank you and how much you appreciate the outstanding job they do day after day.

Great job Guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment