We started with removing the fountains in the pond, prepping the on course bathrooms for winter, winterizing the waterfall at the clubhouse, and then the waterfall and pumps along #1. After that we spent 3 days winterizing the complete irrigation system, which involves pressurized air passing through all the pipes and heads on the compete course to ensure everything is free of water. After that pumpstations and irrigation satellites were cleaned for winter, and now we are ready for some colder weather. We also managed to get in some good labor hours on leaf clean-up this week.
|1 of the compressors used|
|Lines being blow out through a drain - swans are just decoys to keep geese away, hence they don't move|
|Blowing out heads with irrigation satellites|
|Heads being blown out|