Saturday, October 18, 2014

Update - Baby

I apologize to all my readers for not posting recently, but the last couple weeks have been extremely busy because:
 
Yes, my wife and I had our first child together. Braxton Jason Habeck, 7 lbs 3 oz, born Wed Oct 8, 2014, and everybody is healthy.  Normally I don't post personal items to my blog, but this is so exciting and does have a little golf course connection.
 
Delivery was connected to golf course maintenance, as I was installing a re-built motor in the pumpstation when labor began and I had to run to the hospital to join my wife.  Of course I wanted to finish the motor before dark and was even a little late getting to the hospital, but everything was installed and I was there in time to help where I could.
 
It has been an extremely busy couple weeks transitioning him into the house, along with the golf course has continued to be busy with fall work, a fall flush of growth that we have not seen before due to the warmer weather in September, paired with laying off of seasonal staff, and still producing a good product for the finishing fall tournaments.  I will get back to the blog this week and catch you up on what has taken place and keep you up to date as we get the golf course ready for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment